- We accommodate in the hotel in Yalta
- We daily explore different places and come back to Yalta
- Average daily distance is 200 km. We ride in the mountains and valleys; the roads are mainly public and paved. Depending on the group we can choose smaller gravel roads.
- We visit the most beautiful and famous places of the Southern Crimea
- Every group is guided by 2 tourleaders. It helps to be flexible and choose roads depending on the level of riding. We can make routes shorter or longer, as well as the roads can be simple or more challenging.
Day 1. Arrival to Simferopol
We'll pick you up at the arport to transport you to the hotel located in the centre of Yalta city. You can have a nice promenade on the waterfront befor our meeting.
In the late afternoon we'll meet for the motorbike handover and a kickoff meeting. After it we'll have a short ride to see the city and surroundings.
In the morning we leave Yalta and ride to Balaklava, a quaint town with rich and interesting history. The ride takes us to the picturesque old Vorontsovsky road. We climb up to the abandoned military constriction The Battery № 19 from where we have a breathtaking view on the bay. Leaving the bikes in Sevastopol we take a boat cruise along the Black Sea coast.
This will be great riding day! After breakfast we head to Ai-Petri, one of the most famous Crimean mountains (1234 m). From its peaks we can get an amazing view over the whole southeastern coast of Crimea. To get there we have to ride on one of the most exciting serpentines. In the afternoon visit Mangup Cale, the biggest cavern fortress on the Crimean peninsula. It is located at the top of Mangup Mountain that stands above three picturesque valleys. We’ll be delivered there by 4x4 vehicles.
Today beautiful twisty road leads us to Sudak. The landscapes change many times and we have several nice stops on the way to enjoy the beautiful nature highlights. On the way back to Yalta we ride the old road through the mountain pass.
Farewell dinner in the evening.
Our tourleaders will take you to the airport.
Price - 850 Euro
The price includes:
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Accommodation in hotels and guest houses
- Bike model BMW F700GS (F650GS)
- Entrance fees
- Deposit (300 Euro for BMW F650/700GS, 400 Euro for BMW R1200GS);
- Tickets to/from Crimea;
- lunches and dinners;
- personal expences
Riders should have valid motorcycle operator’s license!